DJSeriousDJSerious

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Spwee - Haste. Spwee - Haste.

I LKEI ET

DOWNLOADED THE MOMENT I HEARD THOSE CLEAN SQUARE WAVES amazing sound quality you sound like you put alot of passion and effort into this song!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!

Scratchmyballs responds:

I try doing that with all my songs :3

Blade Breaker Blade Breaker

its cool

lots of conflicting instruments, try putting all of your loops into a mixer and equalize things, i get your idea of what you want it just sounds like its not coming out organized. if you need help with anything you should pm me for any help you need.

Gheninae responds:

Thanks a lot for your review. I'll be sure to take your advice, and I'll be sure to contact you if I get hit with something. :)

[UE] Part II (UltimateEdi [UE] Part II (UltimateEdi

HOLY COW!!!

I BOW DOWN TO YOU HOLY GOD OF ROCK!!!!

Lay and relax Lay and relax

really cool

i liked this song!! it needs a bit more to it, but what you've done here is awesome for sure :)!!!

this song needs a progressive bass line to clear your mind from that rediculous heavy bass....

fyat66 responds:

ill give you a progressive bass line ;3

the Z3ta the Z3ta

this is cool and all

this song needs lots more STUFF put in it... right now it sounds like the beginning of a deadmau5 song and then that note pattern you put in to try something just ..... didnt work out... try more programs like.... nexus.... vanguard..... gladiator.... octopus.... and try looking at some piano scales for help with correct notation...

Song 2, Year 2 Song 2, Year 2

this was good and all

the 14k area needs to be turned down a bit it sounds like everything is at the same volume.. run this through an equalizer and stage the sounds correctly and this will turn out to be an awesome song im sure. right now the whole thing is very muddy.

johnfn responds:

Thanks. I bugged you with a PM about the specifics. I am a huge noob. My learnings will be applied towards my next song.